Personal fitness training in a small group setting!
One of the first Pilates studios in the Pikes Peak region, Pilates With Suzanne has been providing skilled, personalized Pilates instruction to men and women since 1997.
Because owner Suzanne Smith keeps her Pilates classes to a maximum of 5 people, you’ll receive highly skilled, highly personalized instruction. Unique to this Pilates studio, all classes are taught by Suzanne Smith,a Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) Certified Teacher. Classes are offered Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm, using all the major Pilates equipment.
- Reformer – Specializes in postural balance and correction
- Cadillac – Takes core strength and flexibility to the next level
- Chair (aka Wunda Chair) – Advanced equipment that increases strength, balance, and full-body control
- Step Barrel (aka Spine Corrector) – Supports full spinal mobility
Achieve your fitness goals with a challenging, full‐body workout
In every class, owner and instructor Suzanne Smith strives to ensure you receive a balanced, full-body workout. The goals are to increase strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and endurance – all while addressing your fitness goals and individual needs. With practice, you’ll develop a deeper sense of awareness, control, and partnership with your body, so you can enjoy your active Colorado lifestyle for many years to come!
Typical clients include men and women in the Colorado Springs area who:
- Are between 30 and 80 years of age (as Suzanne says, “People who have been on the planet awhile.”)
- Are working professionals, stay-at-home parents, or active retirees
- Enjoy the Colorado lifestyle (golf, ski, hike, bike, run, garden, etc.)
- Want to get back in shape – or are committed to staying in shape
- Are motivated to participate in a fitness program that promotes mind-body partnership through focused awareness, breathing, and centered movement
Advanced certifications address chronic conditions and special needs
Known as exercise therapy, you can trust Pilates to be a safe exercise program. Whether you’re experiencing common aches and pains, have a diagnosed condition, or are recovering from an injury or surgery, Suzanne Smith has a class to fit your needs – and your fitness goals. With advanced certifications in Pilates for Injuries and Pathologies and Pilates for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia, Suzanne is certified to work with a variety of structural conditions including:
- Disc conditions (bulging or herniated)
- Degenerative disc disease
- Joint repairs and replacements
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Spinal repairs and fusions
- Spinal stenosis
- Spondylosis and spodylolythesis
Whatever your fitness level, you’ll be challenged and get results!
Pilates With Suzanne offers a variety of classes including Advanced Equipment, Core Fundamentals, and Better Bones and Balance. While exercises vary from class to class, each holistic, 60-minute workout will challenge your mind and body in an integrated way. You’ll leave feeling balanced and energized – mentally and physically.
With regular Pilates classes, you’ll become stronger, more fit, and flexible – with a balanced, confident posture emanating from a strong core. Start your Pilates journey today!
Classes are offered:
7:30, 8:45, 10:00, 11:15 am and
3:15, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 pm
7:30, 8:45, 10:00, 11:15 am
Saturdays and Sundays:
Closed (out enjoying Colorado!)